All content is Copyright © 2012 through 2018, Arkansas Native Plant Society (ANPS). Content of the ANPS.org website, the Claytonia newsletter and some of our social media posts are protected by this Copyright and the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License (CC BY-NC 3.0). See the actual legal code for (CC BY-NC 3.0)
- This license allows for the works to be shared, distributed and transmitted.
- This license allows for the works to be remixed and adapted.
- If shared or redistributed, the original creators and ANPS must be attributed.
- If the work appears on-line and is redistributed on-line a link to the original ANPS post should appear prominently.
- Any commercial use of ANPS content requires the approval of the ANPS Board of Directors and the original content creator.
Please use this information when citing an article from the Arkansas Native Plant Society website or Claytonia Newsletter
Author Last Name, First Name “Article Title” ANPS.org http://www.ANPS.org/article [date of article/issue]
Example article citation
Doe, Jane. “Most Fascinating Article” ANPS.org link [10 Sept. 2012]
Doe, Jack. “Most Fascinating Article” ANPS Claytonia Newsletter [Fall 2012]
For attribution of a photograph, please include this information.
Subject, Photographer Name “Article Included In (if available)” ANPS.org http://www.ANPS.org/article [date of photo or article]
Example photograph attribution
Classic Yeti Shrub, by Jake Doe, “Fun with Yeti Shrubs” ANPS.org link [10 Sept. 2012]